Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What this blog is about

This is going to be a blog about the 2011 Chicago Bears season and reflection upon what I saw from them.
I am a big Chicago fan and played football for 7 years so I feel that I could get a good and concise analysis of the season.  Like many Bears fans I was very upset at the outcome of the season and felt that due to bad luck it ruined our playoff chances.  However after looking back at what happened that is not entirely the case why the season ended up so badly.

I will give a analysis of each part of the season and will grade each major player on how they did at the time.  I hope that these posts will help fans understand a little more on what happened to the Bears and to further educate fans about the game and their team.

No comments:

Post a Comment